A Series

It's 1:06AM here in Utsunomiya.

.

I know it's late but the sudden idea that just popped in give me the urge to turn the laptop on and write.

Yesterday I read an instagram-story-series from Lippielust, you can check on her instagram account (highlighted story)

Then something struck in my mind:
Why don't I start to post more frequently here, more consistent, and push myself to be more productive since I have a lot of free time now.

So after a long time of the thinking, by a lot I mean 15minutes, I came up with this:
I want to start making a series in my blog.

A big commitment that I'm (not really sure but) willing to try. And I think it'll help me to have a guidance of what to write. So wish me luck and hope that I can drop the 'pilot' post of the series.

And for now, Goodnight!

Ajus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEARTS ♡♧♢♤

:'(