Bicycle Ride

Hellooo,

Wow, it's only 2 days from my previous post but here I am, starting to ramble already. Bear with me.

As I said before, I'm so excited because I have something big going on for my life here, but it's not gonna happen until 2 weeks so we'll get there eventually. For now, I want to brag about how I just did a 8.6km bicycle ride!

My route for today

 I can't say I don't feel a bit sore here and there, but hey, I made it. Never thought I'd ever do this before.

I can't share the detail right now but here's the thing:

You'll be happier when you least expecting.
But that doesn't mean you're not doing your best.


---

Well I gotta go, there's chicken to be cut, garlic to be chopped, and stomach to be filled.

Ajus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEARTS ♡♧♢♤

:'(