Lagi, lagi, dan lagi!

Akhir-akhir ini, saya sedang menjadi orang yang agak monoton. Mulai dari kegiatan di kampus, di rumah, bahkan sampai lagu yang saya dengarpun menjadi monoton. Dan sedihnya, postingan ngga penting ini hanya akan berisi potongan lirik lagu yang sedang sering saya dengarkan.


Taylor Swift - Back to December

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right

I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't
So if there's chain is on your door, I understand


Abdul and the Coffee Theory - Agar Kau Mengerti

Aku tak pernah minta
Untuk semua waktumu
Aku tak pernah minta
kau beri semua yang engkau punya


NeYo - So Sick

And I know it makes no sense
Cause you walked out the door
But that's the only way I hear your voice anymore

Gotta fix that calendar I have
That's marked July 15th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary

i'm so fed with my thoughts of you
And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be

Kenapa sih saya nulis postingan ngga penting ini? Saya juga ngga tahu. Yang jelas saya pengen, dan saya suka dengan apa yang saya tulis. Tapi maap lho kalo ada yang mikir ini ngga penting. Soalnya emang ngga penting.


Peace, love, and gaul,
Adjusment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEARTS ♡♧♢♤

:'(