Part Time Job, Spring Fest, & JLPT

Hello Friday The Free-day!

I didn't expect it would takes so much time to finally write a new post. Another rambles (and not a series I said before) just because I feel like it.

But why it takes so long tho? Becauseeee, the past two weeks has been so crazy, I had a lot of things going on , you may already have an idea from the title but I'm just gonna say it (again) anyway.

I have a part time job.

A few weeks ago, my friends, Luna & Hasbi, introduce me to another Indonesian people here, Mas Sobi, Najib (his son), and Fauzan. They're all so fun to hang out with but I'll introduce them further later.

Long story short, both me and Luna got a contact to a place where Mas Sobi work as a part time worker, and since we were interested to do a part time job, we contacted them, had a (not really feel like) interview, met the Bucho (Department Head), and finally start working on March 27th. So now I'm a part time worker at a cake company. I work from Monday to Thursday, 8AM - 12.15PM. And after that I have my Japanese class.

It's really unexpected for me because I never thought I'd have a job since I only have a dependect visa and my Japanese is very very basic, but eventually it worked out. Yeay!


Spring Festival

Spring is finally coming! This is my first Sakura experience and I was so excited about it.

The thing about Sakura is that it's only blooming for a short period of time. It usually blooming for about 10 days and depend on the temperature. This year tho, the temperature is escalating quickly so the blooming time is shifted 10 days earlier and only bloomed for around 7 days.

So around that days Japanese people usually go to park to do Hanami (watching Sakura) with familly or friends. And that's what I did last week. I went to Hachimanyama Park with some Indonesian people here.





Well basically all you need to do is bring a mat, snack, drink, bento, and just sit, have a chat while watching Sakura. You can also buy some foods from a lot of foodstall there. I did try a grilled squid (can't resist the sound and smell of it) and yaki soba. Both are delicious!




 Japan Language Proficiency Test

As you already know, I've been learning Japanese for quite some time now. And I'm planning to take JLPT this July (of course for the lowest level, N5) because this is the only chance I could try it here. Of course I can take it later in Indonesia, but I'm just curious. That's all.

In order to past the test, I need to study more seriously and start to memorize some kanji. Wish me luck for that. Ehe.

- - -

I guess that's all for today.

I'm out.

Ajus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEARTS ♡♧♢♤

:'(